Hoosier Question...

To: miata@realbig.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Hoosier Question...
From: Robert Szypicyn <bimrboy@post1.fast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 21:27:02 -0400
Hello averyone!

        I had a question about the new set of Hoosier's (205/55r14) I put
on at the Devens tour. They are a great tire... and they feel good at the
reccomended pressure (42F  39R); however, I have Konis in my car (a 94
Miata R), and was looking for suggestions as to how to set them. I only had
7 runs to practice on and found that 1 full turn (from soft) felt good..
but I'm sure I could get more.

        Any and all suggestions for both pressure and shock settings would
be appreciated!

Also, I have a set of 4, brand new, never mounted, still have the label on
BFG g-Force R1 tires. They are 225/50r-14. I'm lookin to sell them for $575
for the set... any takers?  I need to know by friday. BFG agreed to buy
them back If I cannot move them.

Thanks much!

-Rob
Robert Szypicyn
bimrboy@fast.net
Philly Region SCCA
-1994 Mazda Miata R, #19 BS
-1997 BMW 318ti (aka: stealth Clubsport)