Re: Vw Fox Parts

To: autox@autox.team.net, lances@wt.net
Subject: Re: Vw Fox Parts
From: "Jan Schmidt" <jschmidt@kumc.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 23:03:06 -0500
This posting is 2 fold.
I recently aquired a 93 VW Fox as a parts car. How do I get the factory radio
out to put into my 88 Fox. There are stickers from VW on the windows that say
if the radio is removed , it will not function in another car. What is the
technology here and how do I beat it

The other part is : I have 93 Fox parts if anyone is interested. 5spd , body
parts , interior , tires , wheels, shifter, glass, grill,etc. Lemme know
Bill Schmidt cs RX7 KC region