Re: [PhAX]- regurading the pro

To: Andy Poling <andy@globalauctions.com>, Jeff Lloyd <jslz3@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [PhAX]- regurading the pro
From: Eric Moon <moon-7@blazenet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 06:41:28 -0400
At 03:38 AM 6/16/99 -0400, Andy Poling wrote:
>On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Jeff Lloyd wrote:
>> I want to go to the pro this weekend, one thing bothers me..
>>
>> I get no contingency money if I win the national series and I can get over
>> $1000 in tires and cash for wining P5 why would I want to enter BS national
>> series if I can enter P5???

>If you want more money, run Pro Ladies.  Really.  Can I watch?  :-)
>
>By the way, how much do you win for trophying in a three-driver class?
>That's what you'd currently have in P5 (if you registered for it).  BS has
>seven drivers registered so far.
>
>But the bottom line is this: if you don't already have the Pro appearance
>package, you won't be able to get it in time, so I think your mind has
>already been made up for you.
>
>-Andy
>
>PS - If you think the Miatas have been spanking you, just try going against
>those pesky tourquey mid-engined MR2's (in P5) at a Pro Solo.
>Demoralizing.  Bad Z3.  Spank that Z3.  :-)

Not only the above.....Jeff would have to keep buying helmets that fit his
constantly swelling head!!!!!!

C'mon Jeff.....make the move to Street Prepared!!!  If you think Miatas are
spanking you now, wait till you run against fast Miatas and even faster
CRX's and RX-3's!!!!!!!

I wouldn't worry yourself too much over this contingency stuff...you
actually have to get the placing to bring home the check.

Besides, Mazda wants those stickers mounted RIGHT SIDE UP, and on a Mazda
powered and bodied car  ;-)

Eric
"Ahhhh-sooo"

Eric Moon