Lake Geneva Raceway vs. MGA Research center on Jun 27

To: Team dot Net <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lake Geneva Raceway vs. MGA Research center on Jun 27
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 12:12:54 -0500
 I noticed that on June 27th,  there is both a Tri-State Sports Car Council
event at Lake Geneva Raceway and a WAI Event at MGA Research only 10 miles
away. Is this correct?
        Since I have never run an autocross at Lake Geneva Raceway before,
does anyone have any impressions of this facility. Would I be better off
going to MGA and the WAI event instead? Do I have to be a WAI member to go
to WAI events? Which would better prepare me to not be "totally Shocked"
when I go to the Evansville National Tour? (OK, all you Chicago region guys
can stop laughing now. I'm basically going to Evansville just for the
experience. I know I have a long way to go to be totally competitive, but I
gotta start somewhere right? Besides, getting my butt kicked, lets me know
how much slower I am that the "fast guys".)

John Moore