Found RX7, for sale good deal?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Found RX7, for sale good deal?
From: jack@cocoinc.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:51:15 -0400
I just put a deposit on  a 1993 RX7 with 74000 miles recently painted
(black) for $10,000.00 after much hagling.    It needs a couple of things,
tires, right inner door handle there is a tear in the vinyl between the
seats. It has the leather, sunroof and bose no spoiler, I had one of these
new in 93 but don't remeber which one it was touring, etc.  the engine
sounds good, tranny feels ok, I have not driven it 'cause the dealership had
closed I will though tomorrow morning.  The paint is not the greatest but
it's tolerable, I can't see any frame welds, even the Bose still sounds
good. Does this sound like a good deal, is 74000 miles about it for this
engine? I remember the car handled great and was extremely fast. What do you
think?

Jack Levy