Re: Update/Backdate Generally Speaking

To: "Rich Johnston" <richj50@bit-net.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Update/Backdate Generally Speaking
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 00:40:21 -0400
Or if you have a 4dr and removed 2 doors because your comes also in a coupe
version?

When will it end?

I believe turbo should be updated and backdated as a whole with the car.
And heck DG admits that the older turbo engine are better anyway..so why
fuss? find a old engine with a blown turbo and swap it in..you already have
the turbo.

Jason