sticks and stones, etc...

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>
Subject: sticks and stones, etc...
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:00:17 -0500
Big snip:

> Mr Walter has, about individuals you have never spoken to,
> met, or know,
smaller snip:
>  Otherwise, I would have to conclude that
> they are the
> result of somebody who is either completely stupid or
> completely psychotic,
> in either case your participation in this club is neither needed nor
> wanted.
>
> mAs

Since this was sent to me with the descriptive language, I must draw the
conclusion that it was directed toward me.  Although my e-mail address is
jwalter (my first initial and middle name)it isn't my name, which was and is
always on a separate line toward the end of my posts, I can only say thanks
for ratifying my post and urge you to reread your last sentence (see above)
as self directed.

James Rogerson
Old Fartz #86, TLS #18