Re: Heavy Spares

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heavy Spares
From: Karl Witt <kwitt@shore.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 11:09:17 -0400
On or about 10:40 AM 6/17/1999 , Paul Foster did say:
>>  I have been informed by a particularly notorious sheep pervert who
>>  happened to be in attendance at said event that I am in error.
>>  Apparently, said individual was _not_ disqualified. I am stunned (and
>>  mortified).
>
>CHD responds:
>
><<<That's because SporTruck allowed ballasting.>>>
>
>Then why was he trying to hide it in the spare???
>
>Paul Foster

Maybe he wasn't hiding it. Maybe he was using something that was already
present and secured to hold the ballast, rather than have to drill holes in
his bed or find some other way to hold ballast in place. Just an idea.
Maybe he had the spare fall off to distract from the turbo he had secretly
added...er...wait...different thread ;)

Karl