MR2 Bolts and Porsche Tensioners

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: MR2 Bolts and Porsche Tensioners
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 21:54:07 -0400
But as I think about it more, the bolts are only a suggestion to"help"
bring a car into an alignment spec. They are not required. The
original bolts are available, and the thinner ones that give more
camber are an option. Sounds the same as the tensioner. The original
is available, but you can use the updated tensioner. This seems
inconsistent.

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com