Re: Subframes, again ...

To: jss@marimba.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Subframes, again ...
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 23:42:56 +0100
> > On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Mark Sirota wrote:
> > > If subframe connectors are so commonplace on Mustangs and Camarobirds,
> > > start a letter writing campaign in those circles, and write to the
> > > manufacturer, not to the SEB.

> Josh
> Isn't *that* the issue?  If everyone and their mother already has
> subframe connectors on their Mustang, clearly that's enough people to
> get the manufacturer to listen.

The 99 Mustang convertibles have subframe connectors. Also some
of the convertibles (at least my 98 Cobra) has a g load brace. I was
really looking forward to getting SFC for my ESP 98 Cobra from the
99's SFC when the SEB AGAIN revised their rules this time putting
all 99 Mustangs (not just Cobras) on a separate line. Aaarghh!!!
Jeff Winchell
http://PonyCar.Net