Last Hollywood Park update--Probably

To: autox@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Last Hollywood Park update--Probably
From: GMAnkeny@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 13:24:34 EDT
   Yesterday, I forgot to mention "Thanks "probably to alot of people-but
Brian Lampe in particular-had to wear many hats over the weekend---Just to
make his region look good. Nothing personal-just saw many sinking ships and
tried to help all of them. Too many people emphasize or point out the
negative, instead of tring to fix negative situations. None of us get paid to
put on these events, you might get a perk here or there. Any person who steps
up to be event " Chair "---- Isn't doing it because of fame and
fortune---it's usually because no one else wants to. Please support your
event Chairs by offering help and not criticism, a hand , instead of
gasoline-(on a burning fire). All regions need more involvement by their
members. New ideas come from new people getting involved. Change can be
painfull or painless--but change does come one way or the other. Thanks to
all the participants, and workers that made our event as sucessfull as it
was----------Thanks Guy Ankeny