Re: Front sway bar rules in stock...

To: David Shreve <vw_speed_racer@hotmail.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front sway bar rules in stock...
From: whitney <whitneys@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:31:45 -0700
The magic wording is to call the piece a 'front sway bar mounting bracket'.

BTW, if you use heim jointed endlinks (like the stock 99 links), the mounts
should not crack.  My 94 and 96 never cracked them with a large 15/16" bar,
and heim jointed links.  Both cars averaged 25 events a year for 4 years,
with 2 drivers, plus a total of almostr 100K street miles.

Stan Whitney