Re: DTN Nominees

To: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: DTN Nominees
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:26:48 -0700
You mean, we can campaign? JD Kemp is my favorite. He was a constant
contributor as announcer and other stuff in Florida, then moved to Las Vegas,
NV, and continues to contribute more than his share, both in words in North
American Pylon, and to his local region. I have yet to hear him say "no." He
also is somewhat of a masochist, driving his "Lucretia," an MGB.  I know
there's a lot more to JD...but he has kept some good things secret.
--Pat Kelly