RE: DTN Nominees

To: "'Paul Czarnecki'" <oblique@alum.mit.edu>,
Subject: RE: DTN Nominees
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:40:04 -0400
I nominate Eric Moon ( moon-7@blazenet.net ) from Susquehanna region. Eric
has been a frequent contributor to team.net recently. His comments are
always constructive and never rude or inflammatory.

On a local level he has become a pivotal player in our region. He is the
worker chair for Auto-X events including our recent, very succesful
Pro-Solo. That success was do in no small part to Eric's organizational and
people skills. Workers were recruited and delivered on-time with little fuss
or bother.

In competition Eric is really making a name for himself. He has scored
numerous firsts in local events and came in second in CSP National series at
the recent Pro. In the challenge he won his first round only to cone while
ahead of the eventual winner on the second.

Eric represents our new generation of competitors and would be a fine choice
to represent Team.Net at nationals.

Regards,
Alan Pozner