Solo is good

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Solo is good
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:24:57 -0500
Having just completed my little "East coast sweep", I just wanted echo
some thoughts someone else posted recently about autocrossers.  I'm
relatively new to travelling big distances to the big time events, and
rarely travel with much of a budget.

There are several people who helped me in many different ways this past
week and a half.  (No one could help me with my left side driving in
Harrisburg though!) :(  You all know who you are and I thank you
sincerly!  From giving me a place to sleep, to driving my car
400something miles for me, to sharing a room, to having numerous offers
of assistance for just about everything, and to just being freindly;
autocrossers are a pretty good gang.  It's lots-o-fun to compete when
your class competitors are a nice bunch of guys too.  Slap me down and
call me gullible, but I never had a second thought about putting
complete trust in any of these folks.

Just wanted to say thanks!  Solo is good.

end-o-thanks
--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese