Re: karts

To: "The Christianson's" <chrstson@netins.net>
Subject: Re: karts
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 20:07:31 -0700
Uh, your prejudice is showing.  A kart with driver on board is taller
than a F440/500, for instance.  Driving a kart in a single file line
with escort vehicles on each end of the line from the grid area to the
impound area is in no way unsafe.  It's also one heck of a lot
friendlier than asking drivers to push their vehicles that far as was
done last year.

Not asking you to like karts.  But respect your fellow members and their
choice of what they think is fun.  I believe this ruling does that.

--Byron