Re: Evansville National Tour and Significant Other

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Evansville National Tour and Significant Other
From: allen t skillicorn <loudes13@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:52:39 EDT
On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:14:06 -0500 "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
writes:
>> On a related note, since I assume that when I tech on Friday night,
>>the car has to have the Kumho's on it, is there any way that I could
>just
>>leave the car at the event site so I don't have to swap tires each
>morning
>>and evening. Or do people just drive to thier hotels on thier R tires
>at
>>night? Please forgive the basic questions, as this is my first ever
>National
>>Tour event.

Driving to and from the motel will be the easiest couple miles your tires
have ever seen.  i doubt you'd put over 20 miles on them for the weekend,
just going back and forth from the event.

On a side note, last year i ran EP on Slicks, NON DOT legal slicks.  I
drove to and from the motel a couple times. It even rain a little friday
night 8-)

Allen