Re: Paging dg50@daimlerchrysler.com

To: dhillrcp@juno.com
Subject: Re: Paging dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:12:47 -0400
Dan J Hill <dhillrcp@juno.com>

FYI and of that of the list, DaimlerChrysler IS^H^H MIS^H^H^H ITM protects its
employees from the neferious evils of SPAM by blocking mail from known SPAM
sites - and if I'm not mistaken, juno.com is one of them.

So anybody trying to get ahold of me or any other DC employee who finds their
mail bouncing - you're probably hosted by a known SPAM site. We don't create
this list ourself, we buy it from someone else, so you're likely to find you can
talk to an increasingly smaller portion of the world as time goes on.

I can be reached at home at trog@wincom.net, and will be happy to talk DSM
suspension with anyone who cares to know what I've done.

DG