Re: Yukon as a tow vehicle?

To: "Terry Green" <tmgreen@fwb.gulf.net>, "TEAM NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Yukon as a tow vehicle?
From: "Steve Ostrovitz" <ostrovi@gateway.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:49:53 -0400
Subject: Yukon as a tow vehicle?

I have a 4 door 4wd '97 Tahoe with the tow package. I pull a 3200 lb CP
Camaro on an open dual axle trailer. The whole thing works great. Plenty of
space on the inside and plenty of power on the hills. Not as much low end
grunt as the 2500 Suburbans, but it more than gets the job done, even with
the AC on.

Local Scirroco driver John Petersen tows a pretty large enclosed trailer
with his 2 door Tahoe and has also seemed quite happy with the performance,
if I'm not mistaken.

Should be more than adequate to pull a CRX.

Steve Ostrovitz