Re: where do we send our votes

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: where do we send our votes
From: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 20:11:17 -0400
At 7:43 PM -0400 6/26/1999, Hottvr@aol.com wrote:
>Ok it isn't open yet! So when does it open?

Approximately July 1.  Nominations close June 30.  If I have recieved a
nomination but not had it accepted, I'll hold off the voting for a day or
two.  Then I'll open them even if I haven't heard from the nominee.s

>Can I send money to have you
>count the
>votes a certain way?

Just write you vote an a $100 bill....  :-)

I have 5 year old and a 7 year old, even whining isn't going to work!

But seriously.  Send your money!

To contribute, send ME a check or MO or whatever you have.  My address is:

        Paul Czarnecki
        DTN
        113 Fairview Ave
        Belmont, MA 02478

Please clearly mark the check DTN and make the check payable to Paul
Czarnecki.

(I need to have the checks marked DTN because I am currently also
fundraising for the Boston to NY AIDS Bike Ride and am getting other checks
in the mail.  Those checks should be made out to the Ride itself, but you
never know.  If you want more info on that, check out my web site, or ask
me.  It is a good cause I still have not yet met my goal)

>Or would I have to "buy off" an entire committee that
>counts the votes?

Committee?  hah!

> How do we know someone isn't voting the dead?

When you elected me last year, you assumed I was trustworthy, heh, heh, heh....

>It happens
>here(Kansas City) in nearly every local election! Sounds like that "Machine
>Gun" Katie Kelly is
>really up to something here! I think she probably going to roll out the "SDS"
>at the last minute for this one! You know steal the ballot box, spike the
>water with acid
>or something! MAN.

I personally think that she's waiting for the next print issue of Pylon
which will have the full color spread of JD doing something that will all
make us vote for him if he promises to do it in Kansas.  I'm just afraid of
what that might be...

pZ
--
Paul Czarnecki

Please visit my website at http://www.customline.com/ride99 and take a
moment to help me do something to change the world.