Miata and Tahoe for-sale..

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata and Tahoe for-sale..
From: Brian Porter <porterb@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 23:55:55 -0400
I apologize in advance for the spam.. An excellent opportunity has
presented itself to purchase a new home and I need to dump some toys. I'm
located in Arlington, Mass. and am willing to email pictures upon request.

1996 Tahoe 2DR Sport 4x4
5.7L Vortec (255hp)
47k miles
AC/PW/PDL/P Drivers Seat/AM-FM-CASS
ABS
Sport Package
Towing Package
Silver/Black
Recent shocks, brakes, fluids(diff, tranny, transfer case e.t.c.)

Commuter for fiance. I've towed twice with it over the last two years..
It's served me well as a support vehicle..

Asking $21k

1995 Miata R-pkg, white, 43k
All options (read: A/C)
Garaged winters and covered/garaged 80% of the time
Oil changed every 1-3k miles (fanatical), Redline fluids (MTL e.t.c.)
Koni adjustables (2k ago)
(Bilstein's swapped out at 40k, Bilsteins go with the car)
Addco 7/8" front anti-sway bar  (2k ago)
Racing Beat front anti-sway bar brace (2k ago)
Front Helm-joint endlinks (2k ago)
Hawk Blue pads w/ new rotors, ATE Super Blue (2k ago)
HardDog HardCore four point roll-bar
TRW 4-point harness w/ appropriate hardware (5th belt not installed)
15x7 Panasport alloys w/ 215/45/15 Toyo T1 Proxies (bought 1 month before
storage last October)
14x6 OEM alloys w/ 225/50/14 BFG R1 racing tires (plus 2 extra) (40% life
left on tires)
Jackson Racing cat-back exhaust (purchased 1 year ago)
K/N filter, NGK extended reach plugs, Magnacore 8.5mm
Extra set of brake rotors
CRI air-horns
New Mazda battery (2k ago), Battery Saver
All new hoses, thermostat, belts in box awaiting installation
Custom car cover
MM Lighted rear-view mirror (new in-box, not installed)

Autocrossed about 8 times since last year with very good results. The first
year I bought the car, I had a horrid commute and accumulated over 25k
miles in 6 months. Since, the car has served us well as a weekend car. The
car is perfect in every way and needs nothing. I REALLY wish I didn't have
to sell but the opportunity is too good to pass up..

$14.5k firm

I also have a 1990 Miata project car.. It's a B-package Miata that's been
parked for a year (running when I parked it..) No top, seats e.t.c. I
bought it with 160k miles with the idea of building an ITA racer.

Asking $2k

-Brian

-Brian
porterb@mediaone.net