Traveling to Nationals -- By Air

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Traveling to Nationals -- By Air
From: Thomas Harrington <tomh@lvcm.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 22:32:03 -0700
Note: There is no real autocross content here, just questions about how
to get to an autocross.

I have checked several airlines ( NorthWest, SouthWest, Delta, American)
and none fly to Topeka, KS.  Does anyone know of a major airline that
flies to Topeka?  I'm in Las Vegas and most airlines have flights here.

I have noticed that most of these airlines fly to Kansas City, MO.  Do
you know if there is a shuttle to get from Kansas City to Topeka?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.  I'm trying to plan in
advance to figure out how to get there.

-Tom