Re: Traveling to Nationals -- By Air

To: Thomas Harrington <tomh@lvcm.com>
Subject: Re: Traveling to Nationals -- By Air
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:17:55 -0500
I went through that same exercise in '97, Tom.  What I found then was
that there are only a couple of treetop commuter airlines that do fly
into Topeka and then only on weekdays.  Nothing on weekends.  You'd
think that the state capital would have better connections than that!

I flew into KC, rented the cheapest car I could get, and drove to
Topeka.  Took about an hour.  I'm glad I did because it gave me
mobility while I was there.  If you do decide to take the shuttle, I'd
suggest arranging your return trip up front and scheduling your pickup
time about 3 hours before your flight time.  Then I'd call 'em a
couple of times during the week to make sure they've got you down on
their list.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman