SEDiv Divisional at Perry on HOLD!

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SEDiv Divisional at Perry on HOLD!
From: "Mark Chiles" <mchiles@iu.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 08:08:36 -0400
Announcement to all SEDiv SOLO II Divisional Competitors:

This past weekend, acting on the concerns of several competitors, I visited
the area of the parking lot at the Georgia National Fairgrounds that had
been assigned to us to host the third event of the 1999 BFGoodrich Team
T/A - Southeast Divisional SOLO II Series on August 28th-29th.

Having this event be included as part of the larger first annual Georgia
MotorFest would be very beneficial.  I appreciate the hard work that Atlanta
Region's Ben Thatcher and Middle Georgia Region's Mark Odom and the rest of
their SOLO II staffs have done so far in preparation for this event.
However, recent circumstances at the fairgrounds have caused us to have to
be moved from our original site to another area of the parking lot and that
area is unsuitable to host an event.  If an agreement can not be worked out
this week to conduct the event in another area of the parking lot of the
Georgia National Fairgrounds, this event will be cancelled.  The last thing
that I want to do is cancel an event, but the current circumstances are such
that I may have no other choice.

The final event of the 1999 BFGoodrich Team T/A - Southeast Divisional SOLO
II Series will be held at a site and a date to be determined.
As soon as more information is available, it will be posted to team.net and
to the official Southeast Divisional SOLO II website:
http://www.eec.com/sediv

I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Mark Chiles
SEDiv SOLO II Event Steward