Edelbrock QwikData - anybody using one?

To: "Team Net submission" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Edelbrock QwikData - anybody using one?
From: "Joe & Susan Cheng" <belacon@home.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:17:42 -0700
I have one of the original prototype units in the Phantom since June last
year. The unit was designed and developed by a Vancouver engineer, Doug Yip,
and his engineering staff at Digicon Engineering. Doug road races a Tiger
and Toyota MR2 on weekends. He sold the design and manufacturing rights to
Edelbrock about a year ago. The unit is really well built. The software is
very user friendly. I have to say that the Phantom has gone faster as a
result of changes initiated by data we collected.

Joe