Quickest route from Chicago to Evansville?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Quickest route from Chicago to Evansville?
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:47:04 -0500
        Does anyone out there know of any good routes from Chicago to
Evansville? It does not look like there is any direct route and I am curious
what route others from the Chicago area will take to get there.

        BTW, anyone in need of 2 205/50-15 Kumhos that are slightly used? I
switched to 225/50's on the front of the MR2 and now have a set of 205's
with only about 20 runs on them. They where shaved and heat cycled by the
Tire Rack. Let me know and we can discuss price/delivery.

John Moore
1993 Toyota MR2 NA (CS #5)