Seattle Solo Week

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Seattle Solo Week
From: HellTygr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:30:45 EDT
Hey You!
        Yes, you there in the back!  How come you haven't signed up for the
Seattle National Tour yet?  How about the ProSolo the following week?  All
your friends will be there!  All the people you look up to.  Come see what it
is about Northwest Region that keeps claiming so many national level trophies!

Point your browser to
http://www.nwr-scca.org/solo/ntpro/ntpro.html
for lots of details on the Tour and the Pro!  We're doing a weeklong list of
informal activities in between, (that part's still under construction, any
ideas? let me know) so feel free to stay the whole week.  Can't stay, but
still plan on doing both?  Kevin Dietz of Jim's Detail Shop will host your
car (space permitting) at no charge!
-Come early to the Tour for the practice course, get used to the surface
-Come to the Tour (sponsored by Kumho Tire) to see all the neat raffle prizes

Oh, there's lots of reasons, be sure to get your registration in now!

-Brianne Green
#16 BSL Miata

Any general questions can be directed to me, Chief of Hospitality for the
week.  If I don't know the answer, I'll find the person who does!