Need help in locating a part

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Need help in locating a part
From: DUELRACER@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 00:07:08 EDT
Hello everyone, I am in need of help in locating a very hard to find part.
Have checked all the local salvage yards here in Kansas City and have had no
luck.  I need the Power Door relay box that is located above and behind the
glove box in a 87 or 88 Toyota Corolla FX-16 GTS.  This part was designed
specially for this model.  No others from any other Toyota Model will fit.
The FX and the FX-16 did not have power windows.  Only the GTS model did.
All this according to Toyota Corporation.  So without it, I am not able to
open my windows or use the power locks.  If any one is able to help me locate
one at a salvage yard in your area I would be greatly appreciative.  Please
respond to me privately.  Thanks all

Paul Poore
#51 Hell Stock in the Wild Blue Yonder Datsun 200SX