Re: 'burbans?

To: "Joshua Hadler" <jhadler@rmi.net>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 'burbans?
From: "Steve Ostrovitz" <ostrovi@gateway.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 23:01:41 -0400
Try this page:

http://forums.vmag.com/suvtahyuk0199/

It focuses on Tahoes but should have a link to the Suburban page. They've
thought about consolidating the two but haven't yet. Very knowledgeable
bunch.

I tow my 3200lb CP Camaro with a Tahoe. No problems, tows it like its not
even there. I suppose for even more juice you could go with the big-motored
2500 Suburban.

Steve Ostrovitz
#71 CP