Re: 'burbans?

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "Lindsay Wilson" <lwilson1@ford.com>,
Subject: Re: 'burbans?
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:48:38 -0500
I tow with a 79 big block Surburban.  The first time out on the road with
6,000lb on back a lady with a minivan and a cell phone gave me a test.  A
rapid maneuver to the shoulder at 70 or so was scary, BUT a little gas
stopped the trailer whip and I drove right back onto the road.  That back
end was really planted.  It would be hard for me to go back to a small pick
up.

Bryan Williams
Beer Money Racing
EP 16 Mustang