RE: boat-o-cross

To: "'Rocky Entriken'" <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>,
Subject: RE: boat-o-cross
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:04:06 -0400
Yes, I saw this sport also. It seems to be on fairly regularly. I
immediately called it Boat-X. The similarities are interesting. They also
announced that next year there will be two tour events in the US. Did not
hear where but I'd travel to see it. Check it out if you get the chance.

Regards,
Alan

On Saturday, July 31, 1999 7:52 PM, Rocky Entriken
[SMTP:RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM] wrote:
> Just saw something weird and wild on ESPN2 -- they call it jet sprinting.
> >From New Zealand, although at the end they said there would be a couple
of
> rounds in the USA next year, one in Idaho, the other ... I forget.
Wisconsin?