last lug/spacer question

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: last lug/spacer question
From: Gent Matthew-EMG030 <Matthew_Gent-EMG030@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 15:46:34 -0400
Alright, I've decided to do the lugs and spacers rather than mess with
machining the wheels.

I know the rules give you 1/2 inch in track, which works out to just over
6mm of spacer with a stock wheel offset.

The wheels I want to use have 5mm more of offset than stock, which means I'd
need 5mm of spacer just to get back to the stock track.  Is it legal or safe
to run 9 or 10mm of spacer, assuming I use correct length hardened lugs?  I
would be within the rules according to track.

Also, does anyone besides H$R make lugs and spacers?

Thanks
Matt