Re: Roll bar in a Neon?

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: Roll bar in a Neon?
From: khschenk@SHRSYS.HSLC.ORG
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 18:55:59 -0400 (EDT)
I haven't installed one but I have a Kirk Racing full cage for a coupe for
sale that I never installed.  Sold the car instead.  THis is shameless,
but I want to sell this thing.  Anybody interested?  I can be reached at
khschenk@hslc.org or unbound@concentric.net or 215-241-4856 during
business hours.

Kurt Schenk
1999 ES Blue Honda Civic Si Coupe