Re: Huck & CHuck Orders

To: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Subject: Re: Huck & CHuck Orders
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 18:00:43 -0500
I sure hope they're better quality than last year's inferior product!
8<{)

I had mine firmly affixed to top-quality magnetic material.  But one
of them came off at the Meridian NT.  In true Huck&Chuck form, it
SHOULD have levitated up off the runway and firmly planted itself back
on the car the next time I passed by.  But NOOOO.  It didn't did
that!!  Now it's firmly implanted in the bowels of the sweeping
machine...probably stuck to the inside of the hopper.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman