Pictures from the BFGoodrich Cendiv Solo II Series - event #6 - Perrysbe

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pictures from the BFGoodrich Cendiv Solo II Series - event #6 - Perrysberg Ohio - August 1st are posted...Also Trailer for Sale
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad@fwi.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 20:07:19 -0500
Pictures of Sundays event in Perrysberg are at:
http://web2.fwi.com/fwrscca/bfg6nwor.htm

Other CENDIV Solo II pictures can be found below:

http://web2.fwi.com/fwrscca/converse.htm   Converse Indiana BFG Series

http://web2.fwi.com/fwrscca/BFG3-99.htm    Columbus Indiana BFG series

http://web2.fwi.com/fwrscca/3july99.htm    Evansville Tour

http://web2.fwi.com/fwrscca/bfg4svr.htm    Grand Blanc Michigan BFG Series

http://web2.fwi.com/fwrscca/bfg5det.htm    Oscoda Michigan BFG Series

Enjoy!

Ron Conrad - Street Touring #25 - 86 Honda Civic Si (original owner)
366,000+ on the odo!

74 Capri V6 2800 - Race Capri (4-Sale)  Raced in the One Lap of America
about 3 years ago by Matt Jennings (no motor)
74 Capri V6 2800 - Parts Capri (4-sale) Good Mechanicals (I bought it for
the engine)
74 Capri 2000 (my first sports car and now a Winter Beater)
67 Sunbeam Alpine V (next restoration / D/SP project)
67 Sunbeam Alpine V (Parts Car)
98 GMC Safari AWD (Tow Vehicle)

Pictures of the trailer for sale are at:

http://www.stmatthewsimports.com/scca/classifiedads.htm

The trailer was previously owned by Jay Lutz who towed his Sprite in it.
My wife wants an enclosed trailer so first I have to sell this one.
Call or email if you are interested...$550 OBO

219-493-6546
rjconrad@fwi.com