'99 Solo II national picks

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: '99 Solo II national picks
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 13:16:36 -0400
Hello team.netters! Almost a month ago, I made my picks for this year's
solo II nationals. It was a little early and I only made a couple of
mistakes I hope. One mistake I made was picking David Schotz in B/P. It
looks like he bought a new 99 pontiac ride for E/SP and has been winning
a lot in that on the west coast.
        So my new pick for B/P is Sam Platt! I would like to hear your guys
picks for most of the classes. I know some of u already made some picks,
but not 4 all of the classes. Oh yeah, Matt Murray, do u know when that
guy's website that u talked about will have this years picks ready to
vote 4? And my brother said that GrassRoots Motorsports is making their
picks on their website instead of in their magazine. Has anybody seen
the picks on their site yet, because I haven't. Thanks in advance, I'm
out!