Annual Tech Inspection and ProSolo

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Annual Tech Inspection and ProSolo
From: Ajstratton@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:01:46 EDT
--part1_dfc8d60f.24d8a4aa_boundary

Sorta forgot to put team.net on this when I clicked reply.  So, here it is
for all..

--part1_dfc8d60f.24d8a4aa_boundary

From: Ajstratton@aol.com
Full-name: Ajstratton
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:04:52 EDT
Subject: Re: Annual Tech Inspection and ProSolo
To: Heathcakes@aol.com

Boy this thread is getting long!!  So if I I am repeating something already
posted, Sorry.

    The last page of the ProSolo rule book is a logbook page and includes an
annual tech sticker.  For license holder the vehicle is inspected at the
first event and again at the Finale.  The vehicle may be reinspected as
needed, say after major failures.. such as wheels falling of etc..
alan

--part1_dfc8d60f.24d8a4aa_boundary--