Re: Adjustable Swaybars - One or Both Ends?

To: "Meyer, Brian J" <Brian.Meyer@Wichita.BOEING.com>
Subject: Re: Adjustable Swaybars - One or Both Ends?
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 15:10:34 -0500
I have sway bars on the S2000 that are infinatly adjustable. In other words they

slide as opposed to using a hole for location. If you lossen only one side, you
can't slide it very far without it binding. The theory may be correct. I just
don't think its
gonna work very well.

But what do I know?
Mike B. TLS#1