Greasergrrls

To: autox@autox.team.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Greasergrrls
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:12:53 -0700
Hey ebrydobby, I just found another very cool site:

http://www.greasergrrls.org/

If you're familiar with the Thunder Valley home page (a site dedicated to
women in racing) this is something similar, but with a more "fierce" edge.
It also covers a more broad range of topics, from racing to restoring.
Personally, I dig things that are fierce, and this page is that. I also
prefer this spelling of the word "grrl." I think it should be added to the
dictionary.

My favorite section is the Greasergrrl Hall of Fame
(http://www.greasergrrls.org/hall/). It's got photos and links to sites of
past and present heroines such as Janet Guthrie and Lyn St. James, plus a
lot of people I never even heard of, and even a link to Denise McCluggage's
most excellent e-zine, http://roadrunning.com/html/homejs.html.

later!

Katie

Katie Kelly