Re: goofy canadian rules

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Subject: Re: goofy canadian rules
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:47:15 +0100
<bold>From:             "Eric Linnhoff" <<eric10mm@qni.com>

To:                     <<autox@autox.team.net>

Subject:                goofy canadian rules

Date sent:              Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:55:42 -0400

Send reply to:          "Eric Linnhoff" <<eric10mm@qni.com>

> Has anyone ever taken the time to compare the CACC (Canadian version of

> SCCA) and the SCCA Solo rules?

> The reason I ask is that last night someone posted some results from a

> Canadian/American race and there was a link to the rules for their Stock and

> Super Stock (Canadian version of SP) rules.

</color>I like the point system (and its logical progression between major
categories) much better than the SCCA system where you put
things on in Street Prepared only to be forced to remove them when
you move "up" to Prepared (e.g. IMHO ESP-class SN95 mustangs
can't move up to CP and be competitive the way this illogical SCCA
progression works).

The CACC rule book is online (CACC doesn't need to make money selling rule
books) at

</color>There is a good list of links to this page and others on the VCMC
club site at:

<nofill>
Jeff Winchell
http://PonyCar.Net