Anyone want to share a cabin at Nationals

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone want to share a cabin at Nationals
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 18:00:30 -0500
I have reserved a KOA Kabin at Topeka from Thursday, Sept 9th, then leaving
the 16th.  There is a Double Bed and a bunk bed.
It is $30 per night and the Kabin is Airconditioned.  It is off US 24 just
North of Topeka (about 15 minutes from the site).
The only drawback is there is about a one mile stretch of gravel.  Last year
I just drove to the pressure wash first thing in the morning.
Shared two ways, that's $15 or $16 bucks a night.  Three ways ($10 or $11).
There is an Swimming Pool and facilities near by, and
since it's off season, it's quite.

Let me know if anyone is interested, I should get there in Topeka around
6pm.  In the meantime I'm headed to the Pikes Peak Tour.

Ron Conrad - Street Touring 1986 Honda Civic Si with (367,000 original owner
miles).

email:  rjconrad@fwi.com