: Re goofy canadian rules

To: "Autox List" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: : Re goofy canadian rules
From: "Cliff Loh" <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:46:16 -0700
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>

>Ahh, pipe down.  I didn't piss in the Canadian's Wheaties.  I was
actually
>complementing them on their classing system, ya schmoe.  I like the
idea of
>earning "negative" points for safety items such as roll bars and fire
>bottles.
>
>Besides, what would happen if I did manage to PO the Canadians?  No
more
>canadian bacon?  An enbargo on Moosehead beer?  No more Canadian
dimes from
>the pop machine?   ;^)

I thought exporting Moosehead _was_ the punishment...or maybe it's
just Celine Dion.  BTW, the Canadian Foreign Ministry has already
apologized for Bryan Adams.

-c.
Cliff Loh, Vancouver, B.C. CANADA
"I started out with nothing & still have most of it left."
cliff_loh@infoserve.net,
inbred_hick@yahoo.com (alternate)