ST at NOPI Nationals Auto-X Tourney

To: autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@ilist.net
Subject: ST at NOPI Nationals Auto-X Tourney
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:35:20 +0000
OK, I'm going to go waaaay out on a limb here. If we can get about 32 ST
entries for the NOPI Nationals Auto-X Tournament we'll give you your very
own bracket.

The reason I'm saying this is that NOPI really does cater to the ST group
and this would be a real natural fit for them. It would be really cool to
have an ST driver win the Overall NOPI Nationals title. If the driver did
that on Toyo tires he/she would walk away with a big trophy, $850, a set
of street Toyo tires plus more goodies to be disclosed later.

Since the ST crowd will be competing Tuesday-Thursday at Topeka everyone
will have time to make it over to Atlanta for this super event. Why not
shoot for a ST NOPI Nationals Champion?

BTW you can register on-line at:

http:\\mall.bmi.net/autobuzz/nopiregistration.cfm

See you in Atlanta in September!

Ben Thatcher
NOPI Nationals Auto-X Tournament - event chair