Re: points for classing was: goofy canadian rules

To: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Subject: Re: points for classing was: goofy canadian rules
From: autoxer240@pdxrox.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 03:50:43 -0500 (CDT)
> Jeff Lloyd wrote:
> >
> > but imagine how frustrating it must for a driver that comes out for his
> > first time with a +1 size wheel (no performance advantage)
> > and finds out he now has to run in SP against cars that are nothing like
> > his, and REALLY fast to boot.

   When I first started..the only mod I had to bump me out of stock was a set
of 1" lowering springs.. THAT WAS IT!
  Reallise I was going from D-stock to CSP with just springs freaked me out..
BUT.. I just wanted to auto cross.. I am concentrating on improving my skills..
    Thank God  for ST.. I can have mods that I drive with on the street.. and
still be competitive..
 I just love to race.. I don't compete obouve local events.. yet.. but I love
the thrill.. regardless of class.. I just lovve th operatunity I have to go
balls out and not need to look in the rear view mirror for a cop..
    Just my $0.03
       Bill
       1990 Nissan 240SX ST1
       Oregon-region

Click here for free email that really rocks!
http://www.kufo.com