Re: autox heaven

To: KWall73108@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: autox heaven
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 13:29:16 -0400
It seems the best place to autocross is California. Great sites, big
turnouts and great weather all year around. I haven't autocrossed there,
but from what I seen in the North American Pylon and heard from other
people. So the best bet is California. I would say the Cincinnati
region, but in the winter we would be autocrossing in the snow. I'm out!