85 CRX si for sale

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 85 CRX si for sale
From: Eric Fancher <efancher@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:11:56 -0500
In Austin, Texas

All stock, all original 1985 Honda CRX si, 5 spd, 96k original miles.
Fuel injected. Sun roof. Stock factory aluminum rims. Have most records.
Have complete history. I'm the third owner. This was my parts and tire
hauler, grocery getter and sometimes daily driver. Very fun to drive! (If
only the top came off!) I have not autocrossed this car because I race my
Miata.

Lightest of the CRX si's. (plastic front fenders)
Good E stock car or good entry point for CSP

Timing belt done professionally at 60k. New tires, replacement shocks,
starter, CV boots, muffler, recent tune up with ALL fluids replaced,
cap/rotor/plugs/filters including fuel, rear hatch struts, . Compression
is good and even. No smoke. Fuel injection recently checked out good.
Fast and fun. Would make a good first car or school car too.

No rust, body in good shape, paint okay (hey, its 14 years old!) Interior
complete and fair for 14 years old.

Best of all, 36 mpg!

The catch?  No AC. (never had it. In Texas that is a big catch)

$2000 firm.  (means I'll take $2000)

-Eric Fancher
Austin, Texas
efancher@earthlink.net  (new)
fanchere@hotmail.com
efancher@ix.netcom.com  (closing, mindspring/netcom SUCKS)

99 Miata 10 AM #1288, SCCA Solo II BS 58