Possibly stupid questions about nationals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Possibly stupid questions about nationals
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:22:20 -0500
Hello everyone,

                I apologize in advance if these questions are just too
stupid to ask, but the only stupid question is one not asked, correct? So
here goes:

        For Nationals, since I don't run until Thurs/Fri (CS),and since Tech
seems to be available on Wednesday afternoon, I assume that I don't need to
show up until Wednesday Afternoon? Also, does anyone have any hotel
recommendations for a hotel that is close to the event site and at a
reasonable (<100 a night) price?

        I also assume that the same two courses are used on Thurs/Fri as are
used on Tues/Weds, so it would seem to be advantageous to attend the
Tues/Weds portion to get some good ideas about how people are attacking the
courses. Do you agree?

        Also Any words of wisdom/warnings for a newbie heading to Nationals?

John Moore
1993 Toyota MR2 (CS #55)