[bartsmom@mindspring.com: Mather on Saturday]

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [bartsmom@mindspring.com: Mather on Saturday]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:44:58 -0600 (MDT)

This was sent to the wrong address, rather than autox@autox.team.net

mjb.
----

Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 00:07:55 -0400
From: Debbie Cunningham <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Subject: Mather on Saturday

Hi folks,  I am a newbie that you haven't heard from in a while.  That's
because I've been living vicariously through you guys...Just
kidding...kinda.  Actually, you may remember me(not) as one out of many
that bitched cuz they gots no steenking tires!!  So I haven't axed since
April or May and I don't have a lot of experience under my belt.  (I'm
already making excuses and I haven't even run yet.  Sheeesh)

But, as of yesterday, I have used rims and used R1's...(1, 2, 3...YAY:)
So I will be celebrating my birthday on Saturday by axing at Mather.  I
know, yeah so what.  No more shredding my $140 each street tires!!!
That's what!

Well, sorry, just sharing my revelry.  I need to enjoy it while I can,
before I shred THESE tires...Really I just want to know if somebody
could post the rungroup schedule for Saturday at Mather.  I have only
run one AAS event which was a practice a while back...

Thanks in advance, both for the info and letting me go WOOhoo before I
make a fool out of myself on Saturday!

Debbie
Black '95 Eagle Talon TSi AWD