Fire Sale on ZR-1

To: "ZR-1 funfest" <ZR1NET@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM>,
Subject: Fire Sale on ZR-1
From: "Scotty *BOB* White" <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:32:32 -0700
   Just closed on a new house with only 3 car garage and covenances ;-(

   Gotta move the undriven...

1991 ZR-1 Turquiose/Black painted roof 18k miles

new ZF under warranty at 15k
watson headders
flowmaster exhaust
extrude honed intake and big TB
Rippie chip & balanced injectors
A/O Forced air intake
A/O insulator plates
Stainless Speedware harness bar
Delrin bushings thru-out
Z07 springs and bars
A/O dual caliper brakes
1 piece billet lightweight flywheel
4.09 rear gear by Florida caliper (noisey but fun)

Car is stunningly beautiful with a small 4" crack in windshield and noisey
rear end

Car has always seemed to be more than the sum of it's parts... ;-)

This is not some hacked up race car, it has spent it's life inside a nice
garage and waxed and cared for constantly.

$25,000

I am out of town for the weekend but you can call me at 253-279-9819