FS: 95 VW GTI-VR6

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 95 VW GTI-VR6
From: "David Shreve" <vw_speed_racer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 13:24:35 PDT
Well, as I am looking to switch cars soon, I need to sell mine...

95 VW GTI-VR6
2.8l, 175hp V-6 with 5-speed manual
Flash Red
54k miles (mostly highway miles...40 mile work commute)
Power: windows, locks, mirrors, sunrof, steering, brakes
A/C, 6-disc changer, heated seats and washer nozzles
Recent brakes, plugs, wires, and serpentine belt
Stock except for the exhaust system and Momo pedal covers
Car comes with Pirelli P700Z tires on factory 15" alloys(Panasport
look-a-likes made by BBS)

The car is in great condition, cosmetically and mechanically.  Priced to
move fast at ~$2k below retail.

$11,000

Please forward this to anyone you think may be interested.

-dave